Senior Product Manager, Growth & Data
Drivemode is an early stage startup founded by experienced leaders from Tesla and Zipcar, with the vision of delivering an enhanced connected car experience to everyone in the world while solving one of the biggest problems on the road today - distracted driving. Drivemode has quickly become the largest driving app on the market, and we've been working with industry leaders (e.g. Honda, Panasonic, and numerous driving apps and hardware startups) to revolutionize the way technology is used in the car.
As our first Product Growth leader, you’ll work closely with engineering and design to develop strategies and accelerate growth on a global scale. This means you’ll help drive our referral strategy, analyze viral loops, optimizing SEO/ASO, improve funnels, and everything in between. We’re a young and growing company, and we will be relying on you to build data driven processes and insights to directly influence the direction of our product. You will need a strong product, marketing, technical, and analytical background. Reporting directly to the founders, you will need to think holistically about the Drivemode user experience, and how to use it as a growth engine.
- Drive adoption, usage, and revenue growth through product changes
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying the biggest growth opportunities
- Oversee end-to-end feature design, development, QA, and launch
- Work closely with design, engineering, and marketing to define and execute your growth strategy
- Identify, analyze and prioritize roadmaps of product features and enhancements
- 5+ years of software product management experience. Mobile app experience strongly preferred
- Deep customer insight and experience applying those insights to optimize the product experience
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Comfortable working with and analyzing raw data. Strong command of SQL preferred
- Creative in growth hacking, social media, and app marketing
- Experienced with product analytics and mobile marketing
- Desire to gets things done quickly and to ship product often
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, or related field
- MA/MS a plus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible travel to our Engineering Office located in Tokyo, Japan
- Join an early stage startup with significant funding that's about to take off!